Date: 9th Mar – 10th March
Time: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
Location: Olympia London
Retail Design Expo was launched in March 2015 with the aim to provide a platform for the retail design, marketing and visual merchandising sectors to come together, where, exhibitors can,
Meet prospective new customers, meet existing customers to strengthen relationships, meet and do business with fellow exhibitors, launch new products and services, capture new data to add to their customer databases, build company or brand awareness, use the show as a platform for other marketing activity and benefit from the show’s extensive marketing campaign.
And, where, visitors can,
find new ideas or suppliers, benchmark existing practices, learn from headline-grabbing speakers in extensive conference programmes and rub shoulders with leading trendsetters.
The expo received an overwhelming response during its maiden launch alone last year. The event welcomed over 150 exhibitors from Italy, Canada, Germany, Switzerland, France, Spain, Austria, Holland, Republic of Ireland, Sweden and the USA, besides the UK. The expo received more than 12,043 visitors, with an additional 1500 visitors coming from overseas.
According to the organisers,
Retail Design Expo brings you exhibitors from all branches of retail design, marketing and visual merchandising. There are lighting designers and manufacturers, design consultancies, surfaces and materials suppliers, flooring companies, POP designers and manufacturers, visual merchandising companies, display and fixtures manufacturers, furniture suppliers, signage companies, shop fitters, trends consultancies – everything you could possibly want under one roof.
Highlights of the Retail Design Expo 2016 include:
- Suppliers – Over 250 market leading suppliers from the UK and overseas.
- Advice from trends experts on how to grow your future business.
- Business networking throughout the duration of the expo.
- More than 75 free conference programme sessions from speakers around the world.
- Designer Pavilion– The pavilion hosts cutting-edge design consultancies and architects.
- Shopper Marketing Conference in association with POPAI – The conference addresses issues involving the overall in-store experience as both a driver of sales and brand equity.
- VM Conference – Visual Merchandising conference will talk about , ‘developing and making the tropes of the brand extant, attracting attention to merchandise and helping to sell it.’
- VM Workshop– The workshop will have leading specialists demonstrating their craft.
- Retail Design & Branding Conference (2 STREAMS) – Discuss how essential retail design and branding are to customers engagement and business success.
- Retail Design and Marketing visitor lounge and VM visitor lounge.
- Innovation Awards and Trail – showcasing the very best solutions, products and services the industry has to offer.
- Retail Design & VM Student Awards celebrating the industry’s upcoming talent.
The expo is co-located with RBTE and Retail Digital Signage Expo , so when you register, you gain access to all the three shows for free. To register, click here.
For those looking to book a stand at the expo, click here for more information.
Display Lighting will be at the Retail Design Expo on stand M3 this year, if you are at the event please come and say hello!
You can register for free by clicking here or find out more information on our website.